Monday, May 16, 2011

Man Brains

Man brains....what are you talking about you might ask?  Think about it....men don't like having someone tell them what to do(especially a woman!).  Men don't like criticism(I know....who does, right?)  Men don't like someone telling them what they think they already know.   I could go on and on, but I think you're getting the picture.  I'm not man bashing....just stating what I have seen in living with 6 of the male species, one of whom is my darling hubby!  After 15 years of marriage, I am happy to say that I have learned how to say things and handle certain situations with smoothness and ease.  This helps to have a controlled conversation, instead of a full-blown argument!   
Now, you would think that raising 5 boys, I would take all the above things that I have learned  into  consideration when dealing with my children.  After all, they are of the male species too.  They have "man brains" trapped inside boy bodies!      

No comments:

Post a Comment